It has happened once again. Just yesterday we were making New Year's Resolutions (like mine here AND here). Then we blinked and started planning summer activities (whoops, did I forget to do that?). And now we've sent the kids back to school.
Take a deep breath.
It's time to get back into the routine (or find one). It's time to get back to you. Yes, I'm talking to YOU. Ok, fine, I'm talking to ME.
Here's some of my back-to-school resolutions:
* Do a load of laundry and a household chore at least three times a week.
* Exercise after big kids get on bus at least four times a week.
* Run errands with little kid in tow once or twice a week.
* Go to the library to write while said little kid is in school three times a week.
* Write from home the other 2 days (and catch up on any household chores).
But, of course, I am giving myself the first week off so that I can simply catch up on everything I didn't do over the summer like put away end-of-school stuff and tackle the mounds of summer laundry.
Got any back-to-school resolutions (or excuses to avoid them)?